Monday 3 December 2007

New Doodles

Here are some new doodles of some of my own characters. The first you may recognise from previous posts. It's Stitch bag (I do need to think of a better name). I've been watching my brother play Metal Gear Solid lately and was really drawn in by the story and cinematic experience of it. I decided to maybe give a bit of Snake's personality to Stitch bag. Make him an ex-underworld soldier you has retired and then become the Grim Reaper's advisor. Hence I drew this picture trying to capture the style of the Metal Gear Solid drawings. I not sure how well it came out.






This is Tag throughout the ages. It's a homage to the great picture of Mickey Mouse throughout the ages.






These are some rough character designs for a short idea I had called "Door to Door Dentist". The title kind of speaks for itself.







These are Baby Boo Boo illustrations in the style of E.H.Shepard. I really wanted these pictures to look cute, and I thought the cutest thing was the E.H.Shepard illustrations of Winnie the Pooh. I don't know if I will keep this look, it is just an experiment.








This is just something I drew. I don't know what it is.












I was watching some old episodes of the Powerpuff Girls and realised how violent it was. The Girls would punch monster's eyes and goo would come out, or blast through monster's chest or just beat people to a pulp. That's what made it great, hence I have tried to recreate this with Doodleboy.



Finally, here is a drawing of a pretty girl. I like drawing pretty girls and I draw her quite a bit. She doesn't have a name, but kinda picture a mixture between Kim Possible and Orihime Inoue.

Happy Holidays.

No comments: