Wednesday 19 December 2007

Merry Christmas


Hi. Just wanted to report in and tell all you guys and girls out there what I have been doing recently. Well, Ravensbourne didn't give us much homework over the Christmas break, so I mostly have been practicing by myself. I know that we have to do contextual studies presentation next term, but it's a group presentation, so obviously you can't do much research. The weird thing is our groups are decided by what you want to do your presentation on, so you have to a least of decided what kind of area you want to do your research. I was thinking of either doing Frederator again, as it was so much fun to do it for the Vocational Case Study, or Goofy, because I like Goofy and I think delivering into his personality might be interesting.
I did do some life drawing on Monday, but I won't put them up here because they are all awful. I feel like I have been off my game recently and have not liked my drawings. When Disney animator Chris Bailey says your drawings lack 3-dimensions, it must be true.
I did do some storyboarding yesterday, they turned out pretty good. I also be tutoring my sister in Maths for her A-levels. For those of you out there who don't know what an A-level is, it's the exams you take to get into college. Statistics mostly, means, frequency distributions and discrete random variables. Nice Stuff.
Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to all my teachers, Fred Seibert, Chris Bailey and Linda Jones for all their help and support. Finally, Merry Christmas to you all and the best wishes of the holiday season.
Bye.

No comments: