Saturday 18 September 2010

Finally some good news and Requests

I finally have some good news. I got two weeks work experience starting the 25th October at Uli Meyer Studios. I'm also supposed to have an interview with Strongman games next week. I'm also doing some animation for King Bee Studios and animating a music video for the droomweavers Euro ABCD book.

Requests

He wanted Gadget from Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers reinacting the Pink Elephants on Parade sequence from Dumbo.


Helga and Olga from Hey Arnold doing Handstands.



Shego blowing a bubble.


Ezekiel, Izzy and Cody from Total Drama Island dressed up as Lock, Shock and Barrell from the Nightmare before Christmas.


Izzy from Total Drama Island.

His characters done in Total Drama Island Style.

Mickey and Minnie. I really like drawing this one.

His regi regi girls.


Some Doodles.

Trying to play with proportions. they are 10 heads tall.





No comments: