Friday 14 December 2007

Hi

Hi, just wanted to report in at the end of the week. It is getting really close to Christmas now. Not really too sure what to do at the moment. Below are some more developed character designs for that little idea I had "Door to Door Dentist". I'm don't know if I will keep those colours, but I did only have four different colours of pen. I'm not entirely sure what they are supposed to be, duck, rat things.

The basic plot, these two pester a poor man with their free door to door dental service. It's a loose plot I admit, but one that could be padded with more gags.

I did want to attempt to make a real complicated rig walk in Maya. I couldn't find anything complicated enough on the Internet so I modelled and rigged it myself. What's more complex than this? I don't think it turned out that well. The model is awful, but I'm not a modeller, and something about the walk cycle just doesn't seem right. I think I bit off more than I could chew.


No comments: