Sunday 23 February 2014

Start College again on the 3rd

I start at London School of Business and Finance again on the 3rd March. Exams already booked for the first week in June. The whole process starts all over again. I've pretty much given up on the animation at the moment. One has to realise somethings are probably just not going to happen (sorry younger me).

Anyway this is a running joke with my friends starting with Donkey Kong Country Returns. The sequel is out so Super Al Land Returns is also getting a sequel.


I inked up my My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic picture. You still wanna make something of it.


Since the internet made such a higgeldy piggeldy about the Sonic Boom designs, I thought what I would do. Let me explain a few things. 
1. They have more clothes (Sonic hide your shame)
2. I gave tails an aviator's jacket because he's a pilot.
3. Knuckles is taller as it creates a better dynamic but I didn't make him as beefy, more athletic. He also has a neck because it looks a bit silly otherwise.
4. Sonic's still got the scarf to cover his nose and mouth to stop dust flying in at 328 mph. A similar reason for the ski googles.
5. Amy's hair has been curled up for style and she has lip's now. The ribbon's are just because I like them.



No comments: