Friday 29 March 2013

My favourite webcomics

Recently I have drawn some doodles inspired by my two favourite webcomics.

JL8 by Yale Stewart is a brilliant look at some of DC's best superheroes as kids so I played around with some other DC superheroes that haven't appeared in the strip yet. I though Aquaman could be a cocky prince, Green Arrow a rival to Bruce, Black Canary the loud girl n the class, Hawkgirl the quiet kid in the corner and Plasticman the weird kid that eats paste.



A doodle for my idea Grim soldiers. I have decided to try and make the boy character a girl.


Pocket Princesses by Amy Mebberson is a humorous look at the Disney Princesses if the all lived in a castle together. I love the squat cute drawing design and I have tried to recreate it as best as I can.



A model sheet for my Doodleboy Redesign.


No comments: