Monday 25 October 2010

Updates about Uli Meyer and Pictures

I was supposed to start my work experience at Uli Meyer studios, but unfortunately it was cancelled due to the studio just moving. I understand but I have to say I'm a little disappointed.

New Animation Station Cast

Mickey and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit

I wanted a new female character for the Animation Station, so I decided to dust off that old Pocahontas design I did for college. I imagined her as a cross between Dora the Explorer and Calvin fro Calvin and Hobbes. The Gorilla acts as her talking backpack.

Villains of the Doodleboy and the Toons Universe.

A Halloween picture of Kim Possible and Candace.


Gift for Kevin Boilk
Gift for Aeolous
Gift for Bill Pressing

Requests



A test title sequence for the Animation Station, timed to the theme from "Have I Got News For You".

No comments: