Thursday 3 September 2009

New Showreel

Well, since my last showreel didn't get me any luck with finding a job I decided that maybe it was time to change it around a bit. Very kindly David Fortier from Pip Animation and master animator Will Finn gave a look over my reel. They both felt the old one was too scattered, and I could do a lot more with less. Listening to their suggestions, I need a lot of new stuff to add to the reel, for example more artwork and a more emotion filled piece of animation, something more akinned to what you see in features. But those will both take time, so I made up this reel using the stuff I have now. In case your wondering the Mickey Mouse and Winnie the Pooh drawings I did for a Disney Consumer Products Contest here in the U.K. Better start on the new work. Oh, the music is copyright Rare.

No comments: